October is National Principals Month! We are profoundly grateful for the principals who serve our students, families, faculty, and staff. They nurture education and well-being for the whole child – academically, socially, and emotionally, all as part of their commitment to instill life-ready skills.
Principals also set the tone for their schools, and are essential contributors to the professional development and excellence of our dedicated teachers and staff members. In addition, for 18 months, principals have provided inspiring leadership and service during the COVID-19 pandemic, innovating to continually put students first. Thank you for everything you do!
• Camille Edwards Thomas, Albert Leonard Middle School
• Dr. Nicolas Cracco, Barnard Early Childhood Center
• Michael Galland, Columbus Elementary School
• Melissa Passarelli, Daniel Webster Elementary School
• Anthony Bambrola, George M. Davis Jr. Elementary School
• Andrea Schwach, Director, Huguenot Academy
• Dr. Tawanda Robinson, Isaac E. Young Middle School
• Kimmerly Nieves, Jefferson Elementary School
• Dr. Dagoberto Artiles, New Rochelle High School
• Michael Hilderbrand, Trinity Elementary School
• Franco Miele, William B. Ward Elementary School
• John Barnes, Principal on special assignment